WORKSHOPS AND FLOWER BARS
Workshops and Flower Bars are a fun opportunity to socialize, learn floral design basics, and create a beautiful arrangement to give as a gift or display in your home. These practical, hands-on classes or make-and-take stations are suitable for the complete beginner and beyond. We love sharing our knowledge and passion for beautiful floral design!
There truly is no better time than now in the floral industry as there is a blossoming DIY culture. We have found the best way to teach is in a comfortable setting with all the flowers, foliage, and tools provided.
Want to drink wine and get crafty with all your friends? We do too! We offer a number of options for private floral design and outdoor decor workshops and can bring the party to you or setup a workshop in our space. Plan an event in your home, office, or chat with us for venue assistance. All flowers and tools for use during the workshop are provided. Contact Us and we will design an event with you.
We also offer seasonal courses in our project based studio and through Minnetonka Community Education. Check out our current workshops below.
ONE ON ONE
We always offer customized one-on-one classes with Marie. Book a full day or just a few hours with Marie and cover whatever you'd like to learn. All flowers and tools for use during the workshop are provided. Each 1:1 is custom designed therefore pricing may vary depending on your requirements. Contact Us for more details about your custom class.
Spend a fun time designing and creating your own unique floral bouquet or arrangement. Flower bar workshops can be tailored to include corporate colors, logos, or a preferred theme. Contact Us for more details about your custom flower bar.
- Tue, Oct 26Scenic Heights ElementaryOct 26, 3:25 PM – 4:55 PMScenic Heights Elementary, Scenic Heights School, 5650 Scenic Heights Dr, Minnetonka, MN 55345, USAIn this seasonal class we will decorate and adorn a monster vase and then use a mix of fun and unique foliage and flowers to add life to their monster! Perfect playful and fun floral arranging kit for young flower and plant enthusiasts.
- Sat, Nov 20Minnetonka Community Education CenterNov 20, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMMinnetonka Community Education Center, 4584 Vine Hill Rd, Excelsior, MN 55331, USACreate a dried arrangement packed full of beautiful, natural ingredients. You will have everything you need to make your very own contemporary arrangement with a carefully curated collection of beautiful dried flowers, seedpods, leaves, and grasses.
- Multiple DatesMon, Nov 29Laine MoireNov 29, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PMLaine Moire, Lloyds LaneLearn how to make a beautiful winter planter or wreath in this hands-on class (option to combo). The class will start with a demonstration during which I will break down the basics and share my favorite tricks and tips for creating and caring for a container and wreath. Then we will create our own!
- Mon, Dec 06Minnetonka Community Education CenterDec 06, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMMinnetonka Community Education Center, 4584 Vine Hill Rd, Excelsior, MN 55331, USAEnjoy learning how to weave a willow door wreath and adorn it with a selection of seasonal fragrant foliage, brambles, pine cones, botanical accents, and ribbon. The wreath will look wonderful for weeks when displayed outside.
- Sat, Dec 11Minnetonka Community Education CenterDec 11, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AMMinnetonka Community Education Center, 4584 Vine Hill Rd, Excelsior, MN 55331, USATogether, create an overflowing celebration of the season's bounty in a long and narrow rectangular container. Use an eclectic array of materials in your arrangement, pairing elegant blooms, seasonal greens and other botanical accents.
- Wed, Dec 15Deephaven Elementary School